Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Children's Place 15% off and 3% cash back

Blastoff is launching Thursday at NOON! If you are on my email list, or I have spoken to you personally about Blastoff, you will receive an invitation Thursday afternoon. Sign up and then invite your friends to join! You can send up to 250 invitations at once. Message me if you want an invitation. For the next 14 days you can only join by invitation.

Here's my 2nd exciting find for Blastoff. I am a member of the Mommy Saver's group on Facebook. They send out coupons - grocery and fashion retail. Today I got one from The Children's Place. 15% off using web code K6999.

The Children's Place is also a part of the Blastoff Network! You can earn 3% back on your purchases through the Blastoff Mall. If you use these tools together, you save more money! If you send this to your friends, you EARN more money! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Blastoff launches Thursday at NOON! Check your inbox for my invitation and invite your friends. You have nothing to lose and extra cash to gain!

Remember - it is completely free!


http://www.my.blastoffnetwork.com/amyweir

No comments:

Post a Comment