Monday, October 19, 2009

My First Blastoff Purchase

I have been an internet shopper for years. I don't live close to a mall, and even if I did, I really don't enjoy going to the mall. I don't really enjoy shopping at all - online works best for me. I can remember 2 summers ago we were invited to a black tie wedding. I ordered about $1000 in clothes from Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Dillards and Macy's. I tried it all on and kept what I liked - sent the rest back. Genius. I love online shopping!

So Blastoff is right up my alley. While we are waiting for the official launch, I decided to make a purchase through the Blastoff Mall. Preston needs a Halloween costume. He wants to be Rex from Star Wars. I frankly have no idea who this is, but whatever! Right?! I logged on to my Blastoff page and clicked on the Blastoff Mall. I then clicked on the BuyCostumes link, which took me directly to their website. I found his costume, ordered it and bam - I'm done. And I will receive 6% back on this purchase - roughly $1.50. Does not sound like much, but it does buy a cup of coffee. And Christmas is coming, so I'm sure to get a decent check to pay for the massage I'll need after the holidays.

The true earning potential comes when you invite your friends to sign up for Blastoff through your page. You can then earn between .02 and 1.5% on their purchases, down to 10 degrees of separation from there.

This is going to be huge. Look for an invite in your inbox soon. The launch is in a matter of days!

Happy Monday!
Amy

http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/amyweir

No comments:

Post a Comment